Magnum MM1524AE 1500W, 24V Inverter/Charger
- Standard transfer relay: The standard 20 amp transfer relay will pass AC power through the inverter when using shore or generator power.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MM-AE on a shelf, wall, or even upside down.
- Fan cooled: The MM-AE Series is fan cooled, enabling the unit to work well in confined spaces. If the inverter does exceed its temperature limits, it will automatically shut down and then restart when it cools down.
- Low battery protection: If your battery voltage goes below the cut-out setting, the MM-AE Series will automatically shut down,
- saving your batteries.
- High battery protection: If your battery voltage reaches over the cut-out setting, the MM-AE Series will shut down.
- Current overload protection: The MM-AE Series will automatically shut down if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring, saving the unit from costly damage.
- Convenient switches: The MM-AE Series comes with an on/off frontmounted switch and an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Circuit breaker protection: Every model comes with built-in input and output circuit breakers for ease of installation.
- Battery temp sensor: The standard battery temperature sensor monitors temperatures from 0 – 50¡ã C
- Buy with ease: The MM-AE Series is backed by a two-year (24-month) parts and labor warranty.
See also other?Inverter?Productso