- Standard transfer relay: The standard 7 amp transfer relay will pass AC power through the inverter when using shore or generator power.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MM1212 on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Fan cooled: The MM1212 is fan cooled, enabling the unit to work well in confined spaces. If the inverter does exceed its temperature limits, it will automatically shut down and then restart when it cools down.
- Low/high battery protection: If your battery voltage reaches below 10 VDC or above 15.5 VDC, the MM1212 will automatically shut down.
- Current overload protection: The MM1212 will automatically shut down if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring, saving the unit from costly damage.
- Convenient switches: The MM1212 comes with an on/off front mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Circuit breaker protection: Every model comes with built in input and output circuit breakers for ease of installation.
- Battery temp sensor: The standard battery temperature sensor monitors temperatures from 0 – 50° C
- Buy with ease: The MM1212 is backed by a two-year (24-month) parts and labor warranty.